Transport / logistic
VAST CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
SIZE: S – 3XL
The model is eagerly chosen
for service stations
- Universal model of overalls perfectly fit for automotive service stations..
- Comfortable design guarantees ergonomics for the employee
- As a manufacturer we give you the possibility to change the type of fabric and modify the colors and elements of the garment (additional pockets, reinforcement on the knees)
- High quality of garment allows industrial washing
- Can be made of BEAVER fabric (water- and oil-resistant)
Neutral stitching with grey threads (RECOMMENDED)
Measuring tape pocket
3M certified Hi-Vis tapes
Hi-Vis thermoformed foil (5cm width)
Hi-Vis tapes on legs and sleeves
PRINTED PATCH 48h service
- Dye sumblimation printing consists of printing using sublimation dye on paper. Using a heat press, the design is transferred onto a polyester fabric.
- We use fold-over printed patches, overlocked, and patches with names – a great metod for personlization of garments for employees, e.g. in a laundry service.
- Print undetectable to touch
- Good colour rendering
FLEX/FLOCK FOIL 48h service
- The flex foil thermal transfer technique is a printing method consisting of pressing a heated foil with a previously cut design on a fabric.
- The difference between flex and flock foil is primarily in their thickness and structure (flock foil is fuzzy).
- In the place where the flex/flock foil is pressed, the fabric does not breathe – this is why it is recommended to transfer it on a big surface.
- Limited number of foil colours – according to the colour template.
PRINTED FLEX 48h service
- This technique consists of printing on a white or transparent flex foil which is then heated and transferred onto the fabric.
- Great colour rendering. For use on workwear and t-shirts.
- Fast execution
- Unlimited possibilities of rendering colours
- Digital embroidery is an appealing and durable method of branding.
- For any kind of garment, including fleece jackets.
- The embroidery can be applied either directly on a garment , on a patch, or appliques.
- Great aesthetic effect, suiting the garment
- Versatile use
- A traditional and durable method of branding. Very good rendering of colours and logo details. Economical when printing in large quantities.
- The print is limited to six colors.
- cheap for large quantities
Men's sizing chart