Transport / logistic
SAMPLE COLOUR SET
Choose your own colour scheme
VAST CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
BIB & BRACE DUNGAREES
SIZE: S – 3XL
The model is eagerly chosen
for service stations
Create your own work Bib & Brace – choose the best fabrics, aesthetic colour schemes, and brand them with your logo!
An all-purpose Bib & Brace model perfect especially in the summer season.
These trousers are made from lighter and breathable fabrics intended for workwear. One advantage of this material is its durability, which makes it perfect also for workwear rental.
As the manufacturer, we offer changes in colour schemes and additional elements, such as pockets, fastening etc. Please contact our Sales Department for more information.
- Comfortable and functional Bib & Brace dungarees for any job;
- Ergonomical design guarantees comfort for the worker;
- As the manufacturer, we offer changes in fabrics, colours, and elements of the garment (additional pockets, knee reinforcements);
- The high quality of the garment allows for commercial washing.
Neutral stitching with grey threads (RECOMMENDED)
3M certified Hi-Vis tapes
Hi-Vis thermoformed foil (5cm width)
Hi-Vis tapes on legs and sleeves
PRINTED PATCH 48h service
- Dye sumblimation printing consists of printing using sublimation dye on paper. Using a heat press, the design is transferred onto a polyester fabric.
- We use fold-over printed patches, overlocked, and patches with names – a great metod for personlization of garments for employees, e.g. in a laundry service.
- Print undetectable to touch
- Good colour rendering
FLEX/FLOCK FOIL 48h service
- The flex foil thermal transfer technique is a printing method consisting of pressing a heated foil with a previously cut design on a fabric.
- The difference between flex and flock foil is primarily in their thickness and structure (flock foil is fuzzy).
- In the place where the flex/flock foil is pressed, the fabric does not breathe – this is why it is recommended to transfer it on a big surface
- Limited number of foil colours – according to the colour template.
PRINTED FLEX 48h service
- This technique consists of printing on a white or transparent flex foil which is then heated and transferred onto the fabric.
- Great colour rendering. For use on workwear and t-shirts.
- Fast execution
- Unlimited possibilities of rendering colours
- Digital embroidery is an appealing and durable method of branding.
- For any kind of garment, including fleece jackets.
- The embroidery can be applied either directly on a garment , on a patch, or appliques.
- Great aesthetic effect, suiting the garment
- Versatile use
- A traditional and durable method of branding. Very good rendering of colours and logo details. Economical when printing in large quantities.
- The print is limited to six colors.
- cheap for large quantities
Men's sizing chart