Transport / logistic
SAMPLE COLOUR SET
Choose your own colour scheme
VAST CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
BIB & BRACE DUNGAREES
SIZE: S – 3XL
The model is eagerly chosen
for service stations
Create your own work bib & brace dungarees – choose the best fabrics, attractive color sets and place your logo!
All-year-round work trousers for men, especially recommended for service positions.
These bib & brace are made of lighter, more breathable fabrics specially designed for work clothing. The advantage of these materials is, among other things, durability, which makes them also ideal for workwear rentals.
As a manufacturer we give you a choice of color sets of dungarees and additional options such as additional pockets, type of fastening etc. We encourage you to contact our Sales Department.
- Comfortable and functional bib & brace dungarees for various positions
- Reinforcements on the knees and legs increase the pants’ resistance to difficult working conditions
- Comfortable construction guarantees comfort and ergonomics for the employee
- As a manufacturer we give a possibility to change the type of fabric and modify colors and elements of clothing (additional pockets)
- High quality of clothing allows for industrial washing
Neutral stitching with grey threads (RECOMMENDED)
3M certified Hi-Vis tapes
Hi-Vis thermoformed foil (5cm width)
Hi-Vis tapes on legs and sleeves
PRINTED PATCH 48h service
- Dye sumblimation printing consists of printing using sublimation dye on paper. Using a heat press, the design is transferred onto a polyester fabric.
- We use fold-over printed patches, overlocked, and patches with names – a great metod for personlization of garments for employees, e.g. in a laundry service.
- Print undetectable to touch
- Good colour rendering
FLEX/FLOCK FOIL 48h service
- The flex foil thermal transfer technique is a printing method consisting of pressing a heated foil with a previously cut design on a fabric.
- The difference between flex and flock foil is primarily in their thickness and structure (flock foil is fuzzy).
- In the place where the flex/flock foil is pressed, the fabric does not breathe – this is why it is recommended to transfer it on a big surface
- Limited number of foil colours – according to the colour template.
PRINTED FLEX 48h service
- This technique consists of printing on a white or transparent flex foil which is then heated and transferred onto the fabric.
- Great colour rendering. For use on workwear and t-shirts.
- Fast execution
- Unlimited possibilities of rendering colours
- Digital embroidery is an appealing and durable method of branding.
- For any kind of garment, including fleece jackets.
- The embroidery can be applied either directly on a garment , on a patch, or appliques.
- Great aesthetic effect, suiting the garment
- Versatile use
- A traditional and durable method of branding. Very good rendering of colours and logo details. Economical when printing in large quantities.
- The print is limited to six colors.
- cheap for large quantities
Men's sizing chart